Halloween is around the corner in Valencia! The most terrifying night of the year, on which all of us experience fear in the best possible way, has arrived. Do you have any plans for the Halloween in Valencia? Are you going to some Halloween party? Today we bring to you some fun facts about this special day of the year, so that you can share them with your friends. Keep reading!
1. The word Halloween is derived from All hallow's eve, which means the eve of all saints in Old English.
2. The origin of the Halloween dates back 3,000 years in the Celtic culture, which celebrated its year-end on October 31. They believed that the dead once again seized the spirits of the living on that night.
3. The pumpkin tradition originated from the Irish legend of Jack O' Lantern, a man who invited the devil for a drink at his place on the night of All Saints, and ended up in hell.
4. The use of masks originated from the belief that they could scare away the evil spirits.
5. In Scotland, the children sing or tell jokes or stories to win sweets. Young girls peel an apple in front of the mirror, lit solely by a candle or a candelabra. If they manage to peel the shell in a single strip, the mirror will show them the image of their future husband.
6. The festival came to the United States and became popular with the arrival of the Irish in 1840, but the massive spread of the Halloween festival kicked off in Minnesota, with the hosting of the first parade in 1921. Subsequently, other states joined the initiative.
7. The Celts used to believe that the dead would threaten them if they were not given what they wanted; that is the origin of the tradition of asking for sweets, for the children demand them in exchange for not being mischievous; this is the famous trick or treat.
8. Candles on the Halloween night are very important. It is said that it is necessary to put a candle in the window of the house for every deceased relative so that the spirits won't disturb your sleep. This tribute by the villagers to the dead avoided nightmares.
9. A treasure hunt is organized in Ireland (sweets or a cake) for the children to find it. A drink of roasted apples is prepared with milk or beer.
What are your thoughts about these facts? The Halloween plans in Valencia are experienced intensely. Restaurants, venues, events and workshops are organized to celebrate the Halloween with parties and activities that just require a costume and the desire to have a nice time. And we are not lagging behind at Felina Valencia. If you don’t want to have a scary time, you should know that our elegant whorehouse will be open for you to drop by for enjoying yourself like never before with the beautiful prostitutes working in collaboration with us. It is a very special night, you could dare to ask for the erotic costume service and give an exciting and spicy touch to your sex session. Discover everything that the Halloween 2017 holds for you at Felina Valencia.
What are your thoughts about our proposal for you on this Halloween night in Valencia? We are sure that you have found the plan you were looking for. What are you waiting for to book your date with an escort for the Halloween night? Give us a call on +34 677 000 222 or get in touch with us through our contact form.
Line 5 & 7 - Aragon Station.
10, 12, 32, 71, 80 and N1.
A 10-minute taxi ride from downtown Valencia. Beware of taxi drivers. Some of them may try to take you another brothel or club in lieu of a commission. Kindly remember that our brothel is never closed.